8 Ways To Promote Your Business Or Website
The top 8 ways to promote your website free or at next to no cost:
1. Post links on other web sites. In addition to trading links, you can also trade banner ads.
2. Include your web site URL in your e-zine. When people read each issue you can remind them to visit your web site.
3. Share your web site on message boards, e-mail discussion lists and chat rooms. When people know about your web site, they will regularly and search and look for new products to buy.
4. Write articles and submit them to e-zines, web sites and magazines that accept article submissions. Include your web site address at the end of the article.
5. Give away an electronic freebie with your web site address in it. Allow your friends to also give the freebie away. This will help increase your web site's exposure.
6. Participate in message boards and forums. Post answers to other people's questions, ask questions and post appropriate information. Include a predefined signature file (with your web site URL) at the end of all your postings.
7. Post your ad on free advertising sites. You can post it on free classified ad sites, free for all link sites, newsgroups that allow ads, free yellow page directories, and more...
8. Include your web site address in your email signature. You may be sending a lot of emails already each day, so take a minute and add your web site address to your signature file so people know about your web site.
Also see "EDC Gold and How to Make Money Online"
If you are looking to join the EDC Gold or Easy Daily Cash program, read this valuable article first! To succeed in any business opportunity you need a mentor - someone that is willing to take the time out of his or her life, and John can help you.
The top 10 Web Hosting Sites for Small Business
Provided below are the top 10 web hosting companies that will enable you host your business website such as your eCommerce websites, PHP websites, WordPress sites and even your personal websites such as your blogs.